- The history of 17th century plague doctor costumes
Read more fashion history at www.fashionwithrenee.com and follow on social @fashionwithrenee Bird beak masks were a part of the earliest
- A Hamilton first time viewers guide
I am ecstatic that so many people who have not yet had the chance to experience the magic
- My disappearing birthday: What it is really like to have been born on a Leap Day.
I am 35, but have only had 8 birthdays in my entire life. I came into the world
- The History Of The Ballet Tutu
The tutu has become an iconic and integral part of the ballet aesthetic over the years. Though they
- I’m 35 And I Don’t Want Kids. Stop Telling Me I’ll Change My Mind.
I can’t ever remember a time in my life when I wanted to be a mother. While I
- Wearing A White Dress On Your Wedding Day Is Generic, Outdated And Boring. Change It Up.
Believe it or not, wearing a white wedding dress didn’t come into popular style until 1840, when Queen
- The Evolution Of The Super Bowl Halftime Show
I’m not a sports fan, so on Super Bowl weekend I only get excited for the following reasons.
- How To Make An Acting Reel That Doesn’t Suck
Your fellow actor friend has just excitedly shared their new reel on Instagram or Facebook. You click on
- How Will Women Ever Be Equal To Men If We Keep Taking Their Last Names?
In a world where we fight against men for jobs, equal wages, raises and promotions, it does not
- My Day On Brooklyn Jury Duty. Tips & Survival Guide
I recently got the dreaded notice that I had been summoned to Brooklyn jury duty. Sadly, I missed
- I Wore A Black Dress On My Wedding Day, And I Don’t Regret It.
My wedding day was not the “ best day ever.” It was not as important to me as
- Yahtzee With Mrs Wallace
When I was a little girl I lived in a big apartment complex with over thirty units. Because
- Could Disney Parks Make Death As Magical As Their Weddings?
In 2016, Disney World announced that aspiring bridezillas all over the work can now plan to have their dream